This Week in Transformational Media
A big week in transformational media with 3 important film festivals and several new releases. Wish we could be at all of them at once!
- San Francisco Green Film Festival is the Bay Area’s leading movement for films and conversations about people and the planet. Our mission is to educate and connect communities through forward-thinking programs of environmental films, dialogue, and action opportunities. Films Include: Racing Extinction, LandfillHarmonic, Bikes vs Cars
- Mountainfilm is dedicated to educating, inspiring and motivating audiences about issues that matter, cultures worth exploring, environments worth preserving, adventures worth pursuing and conversations worth sustaining. Telluride Mountainfilm is one of America’s longest-running film festivals. The festival has always been best described by one unchanging word: inspiring. Films include: Bikes vs Cars, How to Change the World, Yes Men are Revolting
- Illuminate Film Festival: Humanity craves inspiring stories that push us along on our journey toward happiness, freedom, abundance and peaceful coexistence. Our purpose at ILLUMINATE is to showcase cinematic gems that empower those who see them to live kinder, wiser, more enlightened lives. Films include: The Power of the Heart, Love Thy Nature, Sold
- The True Cost - This is a story about clothing. It’s about the clothes we wear, the people who make them, and the impact the industry is having on our world
- Seeds of Time - A perfect storm is brewing as agriculture pioneer Cary Fowler races against time to protect the future of our food.
- Mama Sherpas - Not yet previewed